Why school uniform is important in a student’s life?
Uniform plays a major role in spreading equality. When students wear a school uniform they all look similar no matter from which class or country they belong to. When the uniform is stitched to perfection the one wearing it feels proud in it. This article will put a light on the topic such as why school uniform should be mandatory and why it should be stitched to perfection. School is the best phase of anyone’s life. Going to school has always been very exciting and the school uniform adds on to the excitement.
Reason Why Schools Should Have a School Uniform
- School uniform helps in maintaining discipline and decorum in the school and class, and also helps students to focus in their studies to perform well.
- School uniform spreads equality amongst the students because everyone is dressed the same. Students don’t build a superiority or inferiority complex in them and they feel the same.
- School uniform helps in reducing the pressure of thinking what to wear and what not to wear, to repeat or not to repeat etc. students don’t have to think about what other people will think about their clothes or about them when there is a school uniform.
- School uniform helps in diminishing ragging among the students because everyone is dressed the same, so everyone has the same standard. Those schools who don’t have a school uniform, the students often miss their school because of the fear of what to wear and what their friends will think of them if they wear the same clothes or cheap clothes.
- If a school have school uniform it helps in maintaining the charm of getting dressed up occasionally and looking the best among the students.
- School uniforms save the money of the parents because once you buy the uniform the next you will buy when there will be any wear and tear in the previous uniform.
- School uniform helps students in being punctual for the school because students know what they have to wear and don’t waste time in thinking and trying and changing again and again.
The Reason Why Schools Should Have a Perfectly Stitched Uniform.
- A school uniform holds a very prestigious position in a student’s life, a school uniform is an emblem of pride of a school. School uniform should be properly stitched because it will give the first impression of your school.
- A good uniform always will set high standards of your school. School uniform gives a sense of belongingness to the students for their school and also teaches them how to dress up smartly and be proud of their looks.
- If the school uniform is stitched with perfection, students will enjoy wearing the uniform and not take it as a punishment.
- A perfect stitched uniform avoids many embarrassing moments like the dress getting torn during playing, etc.
- A perfectly stitched uniform can be used for a long time and you will not have to change the uniform again and again. This helps in maintaining the uniformity of the school.
- A school with a perfectly stitched uniform has a high standard and is considered to be a school who abides by the rules and regulations very strictly.
These are the reasons why a school uniform should be perfectly stitched.